Yamaha YDP-181 Arius Home Digital Piano with Bench + KRK RP5G3 Rokit 5 Generation 3 Powered Studio Monitor, Black, Pair + Audio-Technica ATH-M50x Monitor Headphones (Black)
- Graded Hammer Standard Keyboard
- USB Output
- Damper Pedal with Half-Damper Effect
- 2-Track Recorder
- Authentic Piano Look and Feel
- 128 Note Polyphony
The Yamaha YDP-181 Arius Home Digital Piano includes a bench, and features an authentic piano, look, feel and sound with the convenience of 14 high-quality piano and instrument sounds, a 2-track recorder, and three pedals with half-damper effect. Yamaha’s 88-key, GHS (Graded Hammer Standard) keybed produces a subtle increase in weight at the lower section of the keybed; much like an actual piano. A beautiful selection of sounds, and an authentic look and feel make the Arius series an ideal choice for enthusiasts, beginners and professionals alike.
- Graded Hammer Standard (GHS) Keyboard
- Just as on a traditional acoustic piano, lower notes on a GHS keyboard have a heavier touch, while the higher ones are more responsive to lighter playing. The matte finish of the black keys enhances the keyboard’s luxurious appearance.
- USB Connectivity for Storing and Playing Music
- Insert an optional USB storage device into the USB port to save and transfer your performances.
- Variable Touch Sensitivity
- Select the hard, medium or soft setting to match your playing style or finger strength. Turn off sensitivity for a fixed response setting, ideal when playing the organ.
- Advanced Wave Memory (AWM) Dynamic Stereo Sampling
- The AWM (Advanced Wave Memory) is a sampling system which creates the realism of an acoustic instrument by using digital technology to record the instrument sound and applying high-quality digital filter technology to the recorded audio samples. The waveform of the sound created by playing the key of an acoustic piano differs depending on the playing strength from pianissimo to fortissimo. The AWM Dynamic Stereo Sampling can produce such dynamic nuances by recording samples of various playing strengths. The greater the number of samples used, the higher the expression.
- 128-Note Polyphony
- Conventional digital pianos quickly run out of notes during fast, dense legato passages: sustained notes are cut off as the instrument “steals” notes to make room for new notes. A maximum of 128 notes can be played at once.
- Half-Pedal Control
- It allows the sustain length to vary “step-by-step” depending on how far the pedal is pressed. The farther you press the pedal, the more the sound sustains.
- Song Recorder
- The built-in, 2-track performance memory allows you to record a backing track, and then step into the spotlight and solo over it. Best of all, you can change tempo or voices even after you’ve recorded your performance. There’s also a built-in metronome to help you stay in perfect time.
- 50 Preset Piano Songs
- A selection of 50 different piano songs is provided for your listening pleasure. These recordings were chosen for their beauty as well as their functionality. Since many of the songs are classic piano pieces, anyone taking lessons can listen to them for reference.
Yamaha YDP-181 Specs
|In the Box|
Yamaha YDP-181 Arius Home Digital Piano with Bench
Yamaha YDP-181 Arius Home Digital Piano
- Brands Yamaha
- Product Code: Yamaha YDP-181 Arius
- Availability: In Stock