Behringer X32 Digital Mixer
The Behringer X32 has revolutionized the field of digital mixers - never before has there been so much mixer for so little money: 40 input channels, 32 preamps based on the model of high-quality Midas mixers, 25 mix buses and 8 high-quality stereo effects leave nothing to be desired in live and studio environments. The Behringer X32 is suitable as a live and recording mixer. The digital mixer can be integrated into the recording studio as an audio interface and DAW controller and can also be connected to digital audio networks for the digital monitor mix as well as for recording channels via digital stagebox. All applications focus on convenient and intuitive mixing and routing of many audio signals simultaneously - with the Behringer X32 digital mixer, you can finally concentrate on your audio mix again. Thanks to direct access to all important functions, annoying navigation through many display menus is a thing of the past.
Digital Mixing with the Behringer X32: Intuitive and Fast Configuration
The Behringer X32 is intuitive and powerful and can be adapted to almost any application in a flash. With up to 40 input channels, 25 mix busses and 8 high-quality stereo effects, there's nothing left to be desired, even in a live or studio environment. The Behringer X32 enables the fastest possible setup of a mixing environment anywhere.
Thanks to Total-Recall, ready-made configurations and mixtures can be called up at the touch of a button. This is especially practical for live bands who use the Behringer digital mixing console for composition and recording as well as for live shows. The mixing console is quickly reconfigured as a central element for every situation.
Midas Mixer Quality Included
The excellent sound quality of the Behringer X32 is largely due to the high quality preamps installed in the 32 main channels - here the X32 benefits from the highly appreciated quality of the Midas consoles. The manufacturer of the highest quality analogue and digital mixing consoles Midas is - like Behringer itself - a brand of the Music Group.
High Quality Microphone Preamplifiers
The programmable, high-quality microphone preamplifiers in the Behringer X32 are based on true MIDAS design right up to the A/D converter. The resulting design provides superior common mode rejection (CMRR) and extremely low THD.
Features des Behringer X32:
- 32-channel digital console
- 16 Mix buses, 6 mute and 8 DCA groups
- 32 microphone preamps based on a MIDAS circuit design
- 40-bit floating point DSP
- Virtually unlimited dynamics and near-zero latency
- Fully automatable 100mm faders
- DAW control (HUI and Mackie control)
- 32 x 32 channel audio interface via X-USB card (USB 2.0)
- Scene Management' for easy control and perfect overview
- iPad App for professional remote functions for free
- High-Resolution 7" Color TFT
- Individual and dynamic LCD Scribble Strips on all channels
- Main LCR, 6 matrix and 16 mix busses, each with insert, 6-band parametric EQs and compressors
- Virtual FX rack with 8 True-Stereo FX Slots
- High-end simulations like Lexicon 480L and PCM70, EMT250 and Quantec QRS etc.
- Future firmware updates offer new FX plugins
- 16 analog XLR outputs plus 6 additional line inputs/outputs
- 2 headphone sockets
- Talkback section with integrated TB microphone
- 48-channel Digital Snake ready via AES50 ports with KLARK TEKNIK's SuperMAC technology
- Adjustable delays at all physical inputs and outputs
- USB port on the user interface for uncompressed 2-track playback/recording directly to a stick or as backup or recall for scenes or libraries
- Freely configurable controller section for direct access to favored parameters
- ULTRANET connector for BEHRINGER's P-16 Personal Monitoring System Networked Remote Control
Behringer X32 Digital Mixer
- Product Code: Behringer X32
- Availability: In Stock